Halo Zeromedia, are you ready to learn how to make mouth-watering pork chops? If so, sit back and get ready to impress your taste buds with this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Rub the spice mixture all over the pork chops, making sure to coat both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until nicely browned.
- Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and let them rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature.
- Let the pork chops rest before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Use bone-in pork chops for more flavor.
- You can also grill the pork chops instead of baking them.
|Q: Can I use boneless pork chops?||A: Yes, but keep in mind that bone-in pork chops have more flavor.|
|Q: Can I substitute olive oil with another type of oil?||A: Yes, you can use any type of oil that has a high smoke point, such as vegetable oil or canola oil.|
|Q: How do I know when the pork chops are done?||A: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Pork chops should reach 145°F (63°C).|
|Q: Can I marinate the pork chops overnight?||A: Yes, marinating the pork chops will add more flavor. You can use your favorite marinade or make your own.|
That’s it, Zeromedia! You now have a simple yet delicious recipe for making pork chops. Impress your family and friends with your newfound cooking skills. Goodbye, and stay tuned for more interesting articles.